Online-based experiential learning tools that allow flexible teaching options.
Teaching online has become the norm recently, and as face-to-face courses return, you now have many options for delivery.
Whether you decide to run your programs 100% virtually, blended or completely face-to-face, our business simulations are compatible with your teaching goals.
Benefits to using simulations in a blended or online format
Less time planning, teaching & grading
- In just a few clicks, the simulation is ready to run for your specific course, no matter the format.
- Online automated debriefs and coaching sheets cut down on teaching time.
- Online questionnaires and grading tools test learning outcomes & assess participants for you.
- Online dashboard keeps track of participant progress.
- All manuals and introductions are available online, and some sessions are recorded!
- Fits perfectly in Asynchronous, Synchronous and hybrid-Flex courses.
- Participants can make decisions in the simulation asychronously (online) or all at the same time (both online or in-person).
Real world business practice
- Participants step into leadership roles in a company.
- They must think on their feet and make quick decisions like in a real business role.
- They build a relevant skillset for the workplace.
Build teamwork skills
- Participants can work together from anywhere in the world.
- They must make decisions together to ensure the success of their virtual company.
How to make your online & blended learning programs a success?
Pay attention to time zone differences
Give specific deadlines
Invite your teams to verify all their decisions together
Be clear about the interactions teams can have with you