All our simulations are compatible with on-site, blended and distance learning programs.
- Our web based platforms for learners and educators allow anyone to connect from anywhere in the world.
- Teams manage distance group-work with tools in the simulations allowing them to take control on decision screens. Combined with their preferred tool for video conferences (Skype, Zoom etc) and messaging systems (emails, messenger…), they can work together from anywhere in the world.
- All manuals and introductions are available online, and some sessions are recorded!
- Instructors can monitor the progress of their teams with their online dashboard, and share automated debriefs generated by the simulation, or prepare their own debriefs that will be delivered via their preferred tool for video conferences (Skype, Zoom etc).
- An online questionnaire platform allows learners to test learning outcome from the simulation, and educators to follow the success of the exercise.
- An online grading tool will generate grades for your teams based on your chosen grading system.