Understand business simulation-based learning and its impact in the classroom.
One of the biggest challenges educators face is bridging the gap between theory and doing. Business simulations can be an effective solution as they are able to bring concepts to life in a risk-free environment.
But what exactly does simulation-based learning entail? How can you choose the right simulation for your course needs and implement it effectively?
Download our guide to explore the following aspects:
- Learning by doing: what makes business simulations stand out?
- Who can benefit from business simulations?
- How to choose the right business simulation
- How to incorporate simulations in a course
- Tips for making simulations successful in the classroom