The most effective managers learn from on-the-job experiences, by actively experiencing and figuring out concepts themselves. But with learning comes mistakes, and these mistakes can often be a costly process for the business. Our world-renowned corporate strategy games mimic the business world and provide a safe environment where executives can learn and acquire the critical thinking skills and business instinct and behaviours needed to succeed back on-the-job.
Key benefits of using corporate strategy games for your corporate training programs:
- Executives learn in a safe, cost-free environment
- Executives acquire critical thinking skills, behaviours and attitudes they can apply back in the office
- Executives learn through a highly engaging environment that boosts team work, competitive spirit and excitement
- Corporate strategy games provide a deeper level of understanding and higher retention of theory
- Our corporate strategy games follow a proven learning model: 70:20:10 – with 70 percent of learnings coming from on-the-job experience, executives are certain to apply the learnings after the training
Training programs designed with ease for corporate academies:
- Our simulations can be adapted to both onsite or e-learning programs
- Our corporate strategy games are fully web based and no installation or complex procedures are required
- We can train in-house trainers organized at your offices or provide our own pool of expert simulation instructors experienced in delivering to executives
- You have the possibility to co-deliver the first program with our instructors to ensure successful implementation
A corporate strategy game challenge success story
We collaborated with a notable brand in the computer and software industry during an internal marketing summit in Northern Europe.
- A brand strategy challenge using BrandPRO business simulation to conclude the three day event.
- Over 100 Marketing Managers from 50 countries were divided into 22 teams.
- StratX Simulations instructors who co-delivered the challenge went around the tables to respond to team questions and provide advice.
- With a stopwatch projected onto the main scream, the teams had three hours to make critical marketing decisions of their fictional brand over the course of five simulated years.
The challenge enabled the participants to apply the learning concepts presented throughout the summit while making new relationships with colleagues, boosting team work, raising the energy and instilling a fun competitive spirit to end the summit.
Discover our turnkey corporate strategy games below or get in touch with an advisor to find out how we can custom design simulations for your specific training needs.