Do you have an interest in business simulations and would like to help instructors in your area discover their impact? Do you have established contacts with educational institutions or with corporate academies and would like to embark on an interesting opportunity? Or perhaps you have extensive knowledge in software distribution and would like to expand your business.
If so, we are looking for local resellers in areas where we are not currently present to help distribute our world-renowned simulations.
We are looking to collaborate with local representatives who have developed a strong local network, know the ins-and outs of the simulation or software industry and can effectively distribute our simulations in their local regions. Main responsibilities as a local partner include:
- Establishing business relationships with new prospects
- Distributing our simulations on defined territory
- Participating in the implementation of our simulations
- Providing local support and assistance to customers
Business simulations are one of the most effective ways to teach concepts and prepare individuals for the business world. StratX Simulations has been around for over 30 years and has developed a range of complex, powerful business and marketing simulations that instructors have trusted to use in over 500 business schools and corporations globally. As a StratX Simulations local reseller, you will:
- Work with a respected global leader: our long history and strong reputation has led us to be present in 80% of business schools across the globe, but there is still plenty of room to grow our presence.
- Become the face behind the company that designed the world-renowned Markstrat simulation, created by Jean-Claude Larreche, INSEAD professor
- Collaborate with innovators: we constantly innovate and improve our simulations to stay ahead of the curve and to provide the latest action-based learning tools to instructors worldwide. We are always open to suggestions to improve our simulations.