Case studies have traditionally taken a key role as a learning tool in many business and marketing courses. But studies have shown that real-life experience more effectively teaches concepts than any other method. This is a very common challenge that educators face: how do you give your students real-life experience in the classroom?
Business simulations have become an effective solution to this challenge. They develop new skills for students, who learn from doing, and are therefore interesting additions to traditional learning.
But what exactly does simulation-based learning entail? How can you choose the right simulation for your course needs?
In this guide, we will investigate the following aspects of simulation-based learning in the classroom:
- Learning by doing: what makes business simulations stand out?
- Who can benefit from business simulations?
- How to choose the right business simulation
- How to incorporate business simulations in a course
- Tips for making simulations successful in the classroom
Download Our White Paper: Exploring Business Simulations – A Guide For the Classroom