MIXPRO is an impactful marketing mix simulation software designed to turn course participants into Marketing MIX experts!
StratX latest simulation, MixPRO, gives the opportunity to master crucial Marketing MIX skills in core Marketing courses and executive programs, in just 3 hours.
Built on extensive experience from our marketing simulations Markstrat and BrandPRO, MixPRO will energize your introductory marketing programs and generate action-learning and excitement among participants.
Participants guide up to two brands through 5 simulated years and have to develop a sound MIX tactics for their brands to get ahead of virtual but fierce competitors.
The access to our marketing mix simulation MixPRO is easy as it’s on the web, and you can monitor your teams and debrief them instantaneously.
Participants guide a business through 5 simulated years and have to develop the right marketing mix for their brands to get ahead of their competitors. Thanks to comprehensive information presented in reports and market studies, participants will have to identify useful information to understand internal and external levers for success.
The decisions to be made to build up a sound strategy will be the following:
Reach out to customers with a brand meeting their needs, but ensure profitability!
Learn how to set prices according to expected revenues vs costs
Choose the right communication media to reach out to your customers and allocate resources wisely
Salesforce & Distribution decisions
Choose the right channel to distribute your brands, as well as distributor margins
The competition will be fierce and teams will have to monitor competitive actions and anticipate their next moves.
Exploiting market research studies effectively will be key to be successful.
Their objective is to maximize the value potential of their two brands represented by their company’s Overall Performance Index (OPI). This OPI will be completed by a Coherence Index that represents the coherence of their marketing MIX decisions, according to the budget they have in hand.
- StratX recommends a 3 hours of decision making where participants run the 5 simulated years at their own pace. However, this timing is totally flexible if more time is required for instance.
- A User Guide is available online for the students.
- Introductory slides are available for instructors although the introduction to the simulation in class is not mandatory.
- Debriefing may be done by combining available debriefing tools and asking selected teams to present their tactics.
MixPRO can easily be adapted to your program length and objectives :
- In class a 3 hours session up to one day with lectures and/or side exercises
- In class or as an assignment between two classes
- Onsite or for distance learning
- In teams (recommended) or individually
The StratX Simulations team is available to help you best design your MixPRO program.
Team against computer
Easy to handle for large classes and initiatives.